1. Acting in accordance with Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), ITS POLSKA undertakes to fully protect the personal data of its clients.
2. Your personal data controller is ITS POLSKA, seated at ul. Elektronowa 2 (building D), 03-219 Warszawa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 694 46 01 88.
3. Processing of your personal data takes place under Article 6 of the GDPR to establish contact and submit an offer, should you express interest in our offer.
4. Personal data is collected using forms on our website as well as when you contact us via email, paper mail and telephone.
5. We collect the following data using forms on our website:
NIP (tax identification number)
6. Personal data collected by us is not submitted to third parties unless consented to.
7. We use personal data to provide the best quality when using our website and services.
8. The data is used for authentication, collecting anonymous statistics and to improve our services.
9. The data will not be processed longer than required in relation to the purpose for which they are collected. If you expressed consent, your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to its processing.
10. The client has the right to withdraw their consent to data processing at any moment. To do so, send your request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The client has the right to access their personal data, rectify, erase or restrict its processing. To do so, send your request at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The client has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.